Ticketing Data Science Representative San Antonio Spurs
The Ticketing Data Science Representative will be responsible for the design, implementation, and reproducibility of end-to-end data science solutions (data collection/processing, visualization, analysis, modeling, deployment/communication) to support the Ticket Operations department. This opportunity will provide the selected candidate with a wide understanding of how professional sports organizations apply data to make decisions regarding revenue generation and customer experience.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Demonstrate the ability to collect/clean/store/manage data, perform data exploration/analysis/modeling, and communicate insights to non-technical shareholders.
- Collaborate with various departments on assigned ticketing projects and perform ad hoc analysis.
- Develop or refine the processes currently used by Ticket Analytics to ensure that high-quality results are achieved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Display a passion for working with data and exhibit enthusiasm for learning new concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Python or R required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SQL, BI visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI/etc.) preferred
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and be proactive in communication with the Ticketing Analytics team
- 100% of work can be done remotely
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in business analytics, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other closely related technical field preferred.