The Trenton Thunder of the MLB Draft League is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to be the Ticket Operations Assistant for the 2023 Baseball Season. Gain valuable ticket operations, sales, and front office sports experience in the fast-paced environment of the Trenton Thunder Ticket Office. Please note, this is a seasonal, hourly position where night and weekend hours are required.
- Work in the Box Office during game days and non-game days
- Work at a ticket window during Thunder home games, including sales and will call windows
- Process in-person, phone, and online ticket orders, including printing and mailing tickets, managing will call
- Answer inbound calls to Box Office, return voicemails
- Provide excellent customer service both in person and over the phone
- Handle cash, check, and credit card processing.
- Prepare & organize the Box Office every day for high volume usage
- Learn and utilize the team’s ticketing system, ProVenue, and CRM system, Score CRM
- Participate in ticket sales efforts including prospecting, outbound sales calls, cold calling
- Assist Ticket Department with any ticket related projects
- Assist other departments as needed – will have the opportunity to learn about other aspects of the business
- Cover the front desk and fan services, attend mascot appearances (as both the mascot and handler), work non-game day events at the ballpark
- Be available to work all 40 Thunder home games, which includes nights and weekends
- Expected to work 30-40 hours a week, depending on game schedule