- Collaborate with the ASC’s CEO and the Board of Directors to establish an engaging, consultative and consensus-building process
- Prepare a Project plan that demonstrates a pathway to engagement, collaboration, consensus building, Strategic Plan preparation, and successful roll-out
- Facilitate one-on-one engagement session(s) with PTASBs and stakeholders
- Prepare a research and engagement report for the ASC Board of Directors and CEO
- Design and facilitate an engagement session(s) with the ASC Board of Directors and CEO to identify ASC direction, goals, and strategies
- Prepare a draft report with by-law and governance recommendations
- Prepare and present a final report to the ASC membership and Board (2 meetings)
Proposed Methodology: Describe the proposed approach, and the methods and procedures to achieve the Project’s objective, scope of work, and deliverables within the Project timeframe.
Proposed Project Plan and Timeline: Provide a description of the work to be performed (organized by the tasks/procedures enumerated above), work location, and a timeline that sets out proposed timeframes and milestones for performing and completing the work.
Consultant Qualifications and Experience: Identify all members of the Project Team, their role(s), qualifications, experience, and planned level of effort on the Project. Provide a description of the Consultant’s capabilities, any relevant physical facilities and equipment, any time constraints, and experience in facilitating and preparing strategic plans and/or similar projects.