No Longer Accepting Applications
The Manager, Regional Sales is responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sale of Wizards full season memberships, partial season plans, and group tickets.
Are you passionate about sales, consider yourself a top revenue generator, and love sports? We would love to hear from you!
- Sell Washington Wizards ticket plans to businesses and individual consumers through bold telemarketing, face-to-face presentations and e-mail.
- Use dedicated tactics to build new sales opportunities.
- Develop prospects by calling on self-generated leads and provided lists.
- Handle in-bound sales calls from prospective customers.
- Establish professional relationships and create repeat business.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date records on existing customers and prospects in CRM database.
- Work home games for the purpose of developing new prospects, servicing customers and performing other miscellaneous game night duties.
- Attend B2B events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ year of ticket sales experience with a pro or college sports team.
- Results oriented, competitive and dedicated to success.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize workload while leading business relationships in a professional manner.
- Passionate about building a sales career in the sports industry.
- Basic proficiency with computers and MS Office programs.
- Experience with Archtics and Salesforce a plus, but not required.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.