How to apply
- Answering general office telephones, provide customer service and office support
- Accounts Receivable: receipt and posting of payments; make bank deposits
- Accounts Payable: matching invoices to POS; invoice entry; vendor file maintenance
- Cash Handling: high level of daily cash deposits during the season
- Must be organized with storage and maintenance of all financial records
- Ensuring that all accounting and operational accounting functions are being performed in the most effective and efficient fashion, while conforming to the Standard Operating Procedures of the Company.
- Assisting in the processes which ensure accurate, timely financial statements.
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly journal entries.
- Creating and reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly receivables while proactively reducing outstanding collectibles.
- Performing and reviewing bank cash and credit reconciliations with the ability to resolve variances.
- Working with various departments to meet reporting needs.
- Assists other departments and performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists in HR and payroll activities, to include onboarding of new hires and payroll processing.
- Math, accuracy in counting money & making change, organizational, quick addition, good communications.
- Fast learner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks Online is preferred
- Organized work behavior ability to jump from task to task and prioritize as needed.
- Personable, can handle typical stress from deadlines, etc.
- Record keeping skills.
- Communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritizes work, and operates in a fast-paced environment.