No Longer Accepting Applications
The position will allow the candidate to develop an in-deep understanding of IT Function with special emphasis on Customer Service, Cyber Security and the role of IT in large Venue Projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support across multiple office site locations including NYC and Orangeburg NY
- Assist in organizing and maintaining IT resources and knowledge base.
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, and service desk.
- Support the NYCFC main Infrastructure projects (i.e. venues)
- Assist with pre-match and match day duties at various Stadium sites
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the management
- 1-2 years of relative work experience (desired)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work into a multicultural and multinational team
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Spanish communication skills