- Assist with ordering, inventory, preparation, and distribution of all equipment for staff and players.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of all gear (training, travel, appearance, and match) necessary for all teams.
- Work with team operations staff to prepare and carry out logistical plans for all trips, domestic or international, keeping in account unknown weather conditions and/or guest players. Willingness to travel on trips is required.
- Adhere to standards set forth by MLS regarding kits and equipment, and game-day operations.
- Oversee locker room operations for home and away games; including but not limited to dressing locker rooms in player kits prior to games and training, and ensuring cleanliness post training or matches.
- Assist with accommodating Visiting Team equipment requests.
- Prepare and transport all team warm up equipment to the field prior to warm-up.
- Assist with travel logistics as it pertains to moving equipment to and from the airport, hotels and stadiums.
- Help coaching staff/medical staff deliver equipment to field prior to the start of training.
- Collects and inventories all training equipment daily.
- Washes all training kits immediately following training.
- Assist Director, Equipment Operations in necessary and timely preparation for all games and practices.
- Experience in Professional Sports environment.
- A team-player.
- Highly organized and process-driven individual, with ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- On-the-fly problem solver with “can-do” attitude.