No Longer Accepting Applications
Peak Sports MGMT is actively looking for quality individuals to join our Peak Events staff as an Intern at our HQ location north of Dallas. This position will help manage and assist sales operations, assist with client fulfillment, sales proposals, Peak Events inventory system, Peak Events tournament operations and marketing, run social media platforms, and be directly involved with the preparation and activation of the Frisco Classic (March 2023) and Round Rock Classic (February 2023).
- Getting first hand experience from a sponsorship sales perspective
- Developing sponsorship sales ideas to pitch to potential prospects
- Research and identify potential categories and specific companies who would be a good addition to your universities existing family of sponsors
- Assist with developing standard and customized proposals and contracts for potential clients
- Developing and maintaining client interaction and relationships with potential and current sponsors
- Capturing screenshots, images, and documentation of sponsor activation to build annual proof of performance reports
- Creating marketing packages with innovative ideas surrounding potential clients
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program or graduated with at least a bachelor's degree from a 4-year university or college
- Must have a passion for gaining experience in sales, marketing, and event operations
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Aggressive and effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Willing to learn and grow as a sport professional
- Prepared to possibly work nights and weekends