Peak Sports MGMT is actively looking for quality individuals to work from various locations across the United States to fill our Sales Intern positions. This position will help manage and assist sales operations for the property, assist with client fulfillment, sales proposals, Peak Sports MGMT inventory system, game day hospitality and client interaction, as well as other sponsor events throughout the year under the appointed Account Executive and General Manager at your location.
- Get first hand experience from a sponsorship sales perspective
- Developing sponsorship sales ideas to pitch to potential prospects
- Research and identify potential categories and specific companies who would be a good addition to your universities existing family of sponsors
- Assist with developing standard and customized proposals and contracts for potential clients
- Developing and maintaining client interaction and relationships with potential and current sponsors
- Capturing screenshots, images, and documentation of sponsor activation to build annual proof of performance reports
- Creating marketing packages with innovative ideas surrounding potential clients
- Perform any assigned game day responsibilities
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Account Executive or General Manager
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program or graduated with at least a bachelor's degree from a 4-year university or college
- Must have a passion for sales
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Aggressive and effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Willing to learn and grow as a sales professional