Are you always the star of the show? The biggest personality in the room? Do you love to make people laugh, cheer, and jump out of their seats? If you answered yes, the Flight Crew, the Aberdeen IronBirds' in-park hype squad, is right for you! We need enthusiastic, excited, fun-loving people to entertain our fans before, during, and after IronBirds games! If you did your job right, they won't remember the score of the game, but they will know they had fun! This role reports to the Director of Partnerships & Marketing and will receive game-day direction from the Director of Creative Services.
- Assist the On-Field MC and the IronBirds' Corporate Partnerships Department in activating and fulfilling sponsorship obligations, including in-game promotions, contests, t-shirt tosses, and more
- Assist in setup/breakdown of gameday props and materials for entertainment
- Prepares and facilitates giveaways during the games
- Research and recommend engaging activities to use during in-game promotions.
- Interact with crowd during home games creating a fun and engaging atmosphere.
- Source and escort contestants for in-game entertainment
- Support and take cue from the on-field MC host during game days