No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create original, curated, compelling video content for a variety of Ontario Soccer programs and initiatives.
- Create compelling social media content that is tailored to different audiences across multiple platforms.
- Apply solid working knowledge of social media analytics and assist with report writing, as required.
- Assist with graphic design of print and social media, as required.
- Assist with event and program related photography, as required.
- Assist the Manager, Digital Strategy and Communications with composing various communication products.
- University degree (or diploma) preferred in a relevant field
- Experience with management and delivery of sport event livestreaming
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Graphic design skills (Adobe Suite of tools or similar) a plus
- Website management experience;
- Experience with managing prevalent social channels and generating compelling quality
- content (FB, IG, Twitter, TikTok)
- Excellent writing skills – able to edit and generate content
- Experience shooting sport photography, a plus