A Raysvision Technical Director for the Tampa Bay Rays is a game day and event position that works to execute in-house productions during all Tampa Bay Rays home games and other events as needed. The TD is responsible of the setup and building day-of-game/event show within the switcher, and utilizing the production switcher to cut and transition between all content sources, based on the Director’s calls. This role is key in enhancing the game day entertainment experience for fans by switching in a timely and proficient manner. The incumbent must be flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced environment wherein critical thinking and the ability to effectively follow direction are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend and contribute to pre-production meetings each game.
- Set-up the Ross Acuity switcher based on the necessary elements stated on the provided production script.
- Test, verify and confirm all elements are operating correctly and all information displayed is accurate. Quality control is essential to this role.
- Switch in a live setting between cameras, graphics and other sources based on Director’s instructions.
- Follow leads from game day Director and Producer.
- Work with the raysvision team to execute high quality productions.
- Provide general support to the Game Presentation Department.
- Other duties as assigned.