How to apply
Performs duties required to monitor, patrol, and control access to Citizens Bank Park property and guard against acts of violence, fire, theft, trespass, and vandalism. Ballpark Security Officers are responsible for observing and reporting to the Ballpark Security Supervisor, all activity and violations of Phillies and Citizens Bank Park policies and procedures.
- Monitoring personnel entry/exits, issuing visitor passes, inspecting bags and logging visitors;
- Completing rounds as directed; conducting vehicle and foot patrols of Citizens Bank Park property as instructed;
- Monitoring the closed-circuit television and alarm systems for Citizens Bank Park and being alert for unusual activities;
- Initializing responses to alarms in the facility ensuring proper ballpark personnel are notified;
- Maintaining a daily, digital report on all incidents, activities and observations during a shift; must be able to respond quickly to emergencies.
- This position is a 24/7 responsibility, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- A workday consists of a 12-hour shift, up to 4 days a week with the possibility of overtime
- Ability to operate a two-way radio (5 watts)
- Police, military, or security experience preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Individual must be dependable, trustworthy, possess strong oral and written communications and have excellent interpersonal skills