The Alumni & Player Engagement Assistant will be a valuable member of the Tigers Alumni & Player Engagement Team. This person will assist with a wide variety of responsibilities that support alumni, players, and Tigers families. This role will also support the department’s goals of driving revenue through the execution of Fantasy Camp events.
- Maintaining childcare resources in Tigers Family Room at Comerica Park (including the organization of invoices, purchasing goods, setting up, stocking, and maintaining the Tigers childcare facility, etc.)
- Assisting with alumni and player movements during team initiatives and activations
- Communicating with internal departments and external vendors to support departmental goals and responsibilities
- Communicating with Fantasy Camp customers to share pertinent information and increase attendee satisfaction
- Assisting with event presentation planning and execution of Fantasy Camp and Tigers Family based events
- Other duties as assigned, including assisting with creation and distribution of correspondence to Alumni and Tigers Wives, maintaining and updating information databases, as well as supporting Marketing, Promotions and Authentics Departments