- Reports to Food and Beverage Director
- Assists in all duties to perform a successful food and beverage program throughout the stadium
- Responsible for all inventories
- Responsible for all deliveries
- Maintains strong culture amongst all staff
- Must be proficient in word and excel.
- Must be able to lead, train and manage 80 employees
- Aides in making schedules for all 80 employees
- Aides in all food and beverage jobs throughout the summer
- Must be proficient in all menu offerings
- Seasonal position with 40+ hour work weeks from mid-April to early September, must be able to work 100% of games and special event through the summer.
The Lake Erie Crushers are in search of an Intern to serve as the Assistant to our Food & Beverage Director for the 2023 Season. This position will provide the right candidate a first hand look at the management side of running a Food & Beverage operation at a professional sports facility. This person must be highly organized, be able to work under pressure, and want to learn as much as possible about a career in this area.