Tollgate Cashiers are the first Royals associates encountered by the guests as they enter the complex. Each vehicle must be stopped upon entering the complex. It is the responsibility of the tollgate cashiers to become knowledgeable of the traffic patterns, parking lots and seating areas.
- Greet each guest in a friendly and welcoming way as they approach the tollgates.
- Have a working knowledge of the “Royal Way” guest services program and a comprehensive knowledge of the traffic patterns, parking lots and stadium seating areas.
- Check each vehicle for the proper parking credential. This could be Prepaid Parking, Employee ID Badge, Aramark Staff, Media & Scouts, Royals Players & Staff, Medical Personnel, Deliveries, or Ride Share vehicles.
- Scan the appropriate bar code for every vehicle entering the complex.
- Scan credit/debit cards for payment at the gate.
- Direct vehicles to the appropriate parking lot.
- Helps direct some vehicles to the appropriate tollgate lane.
- Assists with general clean-up of tollgate work areas.
- Other duties as assigned