The Media/Digital Sales Manager will be responsible driving revenue by identifying, developing, and closing new business within the media and digital landscapes for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect to establish new sales leads.
- Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads.
- Conduct cold calls to set meetings with new prospects.
- Grow media/digital revenue through new partnerships.
- Create compelling sales presentations to Senior Level decision makers incorporating a clear understanding of the prospective partners marketing and business objectives.
- Cultivate new and existing partner relationships to achieve personal and department sales goals.
- Establish strong working relationships with local and regional companies, including media buyers and agencies, to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
- Conduct business during non-traditional hours, taking advantage of game and events to interact with clients and prospects.
- Work closely with Partnership Activation and Account Management teams to ensure clients receive a superior level of customer service and fulfillment of their contract.
- Assist with sponsor, marketing and/or broadcast-related projects, as assigned.
- Occasional travel required, must be able to manage business while traveling for work, including attending all Bengals home games, occasionally attending Bengals away games, and traveling for meetings, conferences, etc. as needed.
- Communicate well across all areas of the organization.
- Other related duties as may be assigned.