- A flexible work schedule is required for the position including 75% monthly availability (must be available for any 5 days of a standard work week) for all booked events (hockey, basketball, concerts and family shows) scheduled on nights, weekends and holidays.
- You must be available to report for each shift 3-4 hours prior to the event time of each scheduled event (i.e. 3:00-4:00 p.m. report time required for a 7:00 p.m. event).
- Event times will vary.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous banquet, country club or food and beverage experience is preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time including walking up and down stairs, pushing carts and the ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Must pass a criminal background check.