Sell tickets and troubleshoot ticket issues using Archtics ticketing software. Support ticket scanning and entry at both the ticket office and stadium gates. Must display the highest level of courtesy, professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm in servicing all customers at the ticket office. Must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations and remain professional with all guests of the Columbus Crew and our venues.
Please note that this is a seasonal position which only requires working Columbus Crew home matches and other potential concerts, events and non-event days.
- High school diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service skills preferred
- Ticketmaster and Archtics experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must possess a willingness to learn and adapt to change in a fast-paced, professional setting