Assists the software development team with various software applications to support and improve business operations. This position requires basic software development skills as well as the ability to work within a team. The ideal candidate will be able to work 15 - 25 hours per week depending on department workload and class schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with application development and existing business solutions.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence reports.
- Assist creating and extending API functionality.
- Assist with developing ETL processes to integrate systems.
- Communicate with end users as required to support intuitive software experiences.
- Test and document new features and functionality.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve data quality issues as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience with software development, including requirements definition, design, development, testing, implementation, and iterative improvement.
- Understanding UI/UX responsive design concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of basic computer and device troubleshooting.
- Desire to work with people in a demanding yet highly rewarding industry
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)