- Aid in the implementation of new technology to collect information and improve player performance.
- Assist with the integration of information from the Baseball Analytics and Sports Science departments.
- Ensure that on-field coordinators, coaches, Baseball Analytics, and Sports Science are aligned with their goals for each individual player.
- Provide daily communication and periodic feedback reports to players, coaches, coordinators, and front office.
- Perform important quality control functions related to both data recorded and information delivered to players and staff members.
- Assist affiliate staff and coordinators with daily on-field practice and/or indoor training.
- Additional duties or projects assigned by upper management (Directors, VP’s, etc).
- Applicants are expected to fulfill the duration of the position
- High level of interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with wide range of departments, seniority levels and personalities.
- Prefer applicants with some combination of video, coaching, playing, scouting, baseball technology experience.
- Prior baseball experience and bilingual are a plus but not required