The job of a Kid Zone Attendant includes providing for the safety of the children participating in the game areas. The Kid Zone Attendant will ensure that the kid-fans have access to the activities in an orderly fashion and that they conduct themselves in a safe manner while participating in the activity. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends during the Spring and Summer.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Setting up of the Kids Zone activities
- Shutting down and proper storing of all kid zone activities at the end of each game
- Ensuring all participants have completed the necessary waivers
- Allowing kids to access the activity in an orderly fashion
- Placing safety equipment on kids before entering activity area
- Issuing and retrieving equipment from activity participants
- Monitoring activity area for time limits and safety
- In some instances, Kid Zone Attendants will aid in handing out giveaways and promotional items
- Remaining flexible. Kid Zone Attendants may be called upon to fill in or help in other areas of the ballpark as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide great customer service for the fan experience
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Have reliable transportation to and from work