How to apply
- Greet, Direct, and Assist fans that arrive at the ballpark.
- Provide fans with information about the ballpark, seating charts, restrooms, concessions, promotion items and emergency exits.
- Offer suggestions to make the game day experience one of the best.
- Inform fans on upcoming promotions/events at that ballpark.
- Assist all fans with locating their respective seating location within the ballpark, and assist fans by answering questions about the facility and team.
- Request wheelchair and courtesy cart transportation as needed.
- Assist in keeping the ballpark a clean environment, and work with the management staff to resolve any situation which requires attention.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work at least 50 games including Opening Day and July 3rd.
- Strong communication skills preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk the stairs for up to 6-8 hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions including but not limited to extreme heat, cold and rain.