- Responsible for operating videoboard and sound equipment during games and special events.
- Responsible for the turning on and off of all videoboard and sound equipment within the confines of the press box.
- Keep an accurate and timely rotation of sponsor logos and graphics on the stadium videoboard.
- Make sure the sound levels are adjusted accordingly at all times as well as making sure audio devices are muted and unmuted as necessary.
- Training will provided if needed.
- Must be able to work at least 50 games including Opening Day and July 3rd.
- Basic knowledge of the rules of baseball.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends.