- Assists home clubhouse manager and visiting clubhouse manager with clean ups, dugouts, and locker rooms.
- Daily duties include, but are not limited to filling water coolers and stocking cups for dugouts and bullpens before each game.
- Carry equipment such as bats, balls, helmets and any other gear necessary to and from the dugout when ask or needed.
- Retrieve foul balls that remain on the field during the game and deliver balls to the umpires.
- Additional duties may be assigned by the clubhouse managers, trainer and/or supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Must be able to work at least 50 games including Opening Day and July 3rd.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Initiative and has a hardworking, positive attitude.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat cold and rain.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.