- Greet, direct, and assist guest that arrive to the ballpark.
- Enforce ballpark policies.
- Provide fans with information about the ballpark, seating charts, restrooms, concessions, promotion items and emergency exits.
- Request wheelchair and courtesy cart transportation as needed.
- Assist in resolving fan needs and complaints.
- Keep the ballpark clean by picking up trash and cleaning up spills throughout the ballpark, as well as changing out garbage bags periodically.
- Assist in keeping the restrooms serviceable during shifts.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong communication skills preferred.
- Must be able to work at least 50 games including Opening Day and July 3rd.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.