- Extensive knowledge of baseball rules and regulations.
- Score baseball games correctly
- Make judgement calls in an unbiased manner.
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Double-check and verify all pre-game information: rosters, umpires, weather conditions, etc.;
- After the game, enter all post-game information: winning and losing pitcher, saves, holds, time and attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work Opening Day and July 3rd.
- Extensive knowledge baseball rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and workload demands.
- Must be able to lift, pull push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of baseball is necessary
- Team player