- Greet guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests' needs throughout their visit.
- Accurately enter orders into the point-of-sale system so that kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as needed.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver the check to guests at their box, accept and process the payment.
- Collaborate with other box seat servers and kitchen and bar staff.
- Perform opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as assigned.
- Ensure all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized, organized, and working properly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing is required.
- At least one year’s experience as a server in a high-volume environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in a service or hospitality environment preferred.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare checks.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and clean-up.
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.