How to apply
- Serve the general public by selling event related tickets.
- Responsible for cash management and compliance.
- Operate cash register and/or credit card equipment.
- Sell and process ticket orders via mail, telephone, Internet, and over-the-counter
- Resolve ticket issues as needed.
- Distribute ticket information to patrons and answer questions in response to inquiries about game day and events.
- Assist with closing of the ticket office, including preparations of cash banks and updating seating charts and event information.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Working experience in cash handling.
- Strong computer proficiency and analytical, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills preferred.
- Must be able to work Opening Day
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold, and rain.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for 4-6 hours.