How to apply
- Responsible for greeting fans, taking tickets, and organizing seating.
- Assist with ticket operations.
- Scan/tear tickets.
- Identify fraudulent tickets.
- Check tickets for appropriate seating.
- Ensure all ticketing needs are addressed.
- Distribute programs or event schedules.
- Direct fans to exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
- Enforce ballpark policies.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
- Must be able to work Opening Day
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Strong multitasking abilities and time management.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold, and rain.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends, and holidays.