How to apply
- Greet all arriving and departing guests at the ballpark.
- Responsible for cash management and compliance.
- Direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic flow to proper areas.
- Assist fans with questions regarding directions, and information regarding the ballpark.
- Request courtesy carts to assist guest as needed.
- Monitor parking lots for safety and security of fans, employees, and vehicles.
- Address all customer comments and complaints; involve supervisor as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Customer service oriented.
- Working experience in cash handling.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work Opening Day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Ability to physically walk, run or stand extended periods of time.