- Provide administrative support to senior staff and managers as well as the Cycling Canada Board of Directors.
- Assist with the development of the national membership database and the production of related reports
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, spreadsheets, documents, and reports for various meetings and other events
- Maintain the Cycling Canada online / e-commerce shop and related inventory
- Support the planning and delivery of corporate events and national calendar or international events from time to time
- Prepare monthly financial reports and coordinate with the accounting team on key deliverables
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly credit card statements
- Managing license printing for Ontario Cycling
- Membership support for Ontario Cycling Club Relations & Membership Manager including, but not limited to, the OC registration system, license issuing and processing .
- Support for Event Team through data tracking and occasional event attendance
- Support for recording and tracking of Ontario Cycling OCup points, and upgrade/downgrade points
- Participant survey tracking and analysis
- Act as first point of contact for visitors to the office. Provide a professional interface with members and other stakeholders on a variety of personal or written interactions
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, courier services, and other forms of shipping
- Ensure sufficient office supplies are available including kitchen
- Oversee the booking of boardrooms and office space and ensure office spaces are well appointed, organized and professional in appearance.
- Manage the general inbox and main phone line for both Cycling Canada and Ontario Cycling.