How to apply
- Assisting in activation of all contractual partnership elements including, but not limited to: in-game activities and promotions, sponsor signage, radio inventory, print ads, hospitality, VIP tours, first pitches, giveaways, non-baseball events, and other obligations
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Execution of MiLB contracts
- Maintenance of Corporate Partnership folders on the server
- Signage & promotional inventory maintenance
- Setting Up Will Call Tables for Partner Events
- Client Meetings at ballpark coordination (Directional Signage, VB Slides)
- Assisting with radio reminders
- Distribution of pocket schedules
- Analyzing data research
- include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Four-year related degree preferred
- Client Service experience preferred
- Must possess strong communication and people skills, be personable and enthusiastic, and be professional and courteous
- Must possess high energy, be flexible, and must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher as well as InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.