- Provide support to the Sr. Director, Field Operations at Sutter Health Park in all aspects of daily field operations and maintenance for high school, college, and River Cat’s baseball games including but not limited to infield clay work, mound/home plate repair, tarp pulls, raking, use of small machines, batting practice both set-up and breakdown and pre/post game preparation and repair.
- Assist in all field operation set up and breakdown for concerts, special events, and field transitions for other sports.
- Rake debris from warning track.
- Sweep edges of turf grass to keep free of material.
- Prep/repair mound and home plate following a game.
- Hand water turf as needed.
- Pull tarp as weather dictates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to work efficiently and thoroughly.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.