NYCFC is currently seeking a Business Development Executive who is responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sales and retention of full season, partial season, and group ticket plans. This person will establish relationships with local companies, individuals and groups within the community and provide superior levels of service with prospective clients and developed accounts. The Business Development Executive should have a passion for New York City, enjoy engaging with people, and relentless determination.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Generate new business revenue through full season, partial season, and group tickets.
- Build relationships with current Members through phone calls, face-to-face meetings, events, and game day interactions.
- Prospect and close new sales leads for the organization through an outbound sales effort including cold-calling, relationship selling and in-person presentations.
- Must meet required minimum of key performance indicators per day to a mix of current City Members and new business prospects (outbound calls, e-mails, touch points).
- Establish presence at all New York City FC home games and local events for the purpose of developing new prospects, servicing existing customer base, and generating referrals.
- Attend out of office meetings (corporate meetings, networking events, youth soccer meetings, etc.).
- Develop and constantly grow a database comprised of major corporations, medium and smaller-sized businesses, and individual prospects through various professional prospecting and networking efforts throughout the community.
- Build strong relationships with account base through proactive communication including seat visits, touch points, phone calls, emails and other communication channels.
- Maintain a detailed customer database of all clients and prospects in the teams CRM. This includes, but is not limited to: call sheets, referral follow-up, existing client programs, new solicitation and other programs as developed.
- Assist season ticket holders through the seat selections process and communicate how to properly manage their account through online options.
- Provide a dedicated effort to renewal campaign.
- Meet or exceed sales goals assigned by the VP, Ticket Sales and Service.
- Other duties as determined by the VP, Ticket Sales and Services or Director, Ticket Sales.