How to apply
The Experiential Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing & Communications team with planning and executing MNUFC activations and marketing campaigns. This role will handle logistics, staffing and scheduling for MNUFC home games and other events in the Twin Cities. This hands-on position will allow you to merge a passion for event marketing and soccer, and promote your career growth in professional sports. This is a paid, part-time, seasonal position based in Golden Valley, MN.
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the MNUFC brand
- Help manage a team of event leads and brand ambassadors.
- Administrative work including inventory management, managing spreadsheets, data entry and fulfilling various media requests.
- Assist with logistics, coordination and strategy of events and activations.
- Assist Experiential Marketing Specialist with general needs around day to day projects.
- Set up activation footprints according to MNUFC standards.
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the MNUFC brand at events and activations.
- Pursuing a degree or recent graduate with a degree in related field preferred.
- Previous experience in event marketing or promotions a plus.
- Team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be organized, detail orientated and accountable.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays, along with a majority of home games/stadium events at Allianz Field.
- Bilingual skills a plus.