How to apply
Our Summer 2023 Internship Program is an 8 week program crafted to provide college students and recent graduates with a once in a lifetime opportunity within the sports and entertainment industry. We designed our program to deliver real life, hands-on experience that can be readily applied to future challenges and professional pursuits.
“Here at the Detroit Pistons, we are focused on equality for all. We work collaboratively to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that celebrates our differences while driving innovation and equity. Creating impactful experiences on and off the court is what we do - and ensuring that everyone has a voice is how we do it.”
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population, and we are excited to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with maintaining data hygiene.
- Support data validation via data entry, cleaning, and wrangling.
- Develop and maintain statistical modeling, such as regression, clustering, and demand forecasting.
- Develop and run automated processes to support BI efforts.
- Build various reports as assigned.
- College students entering their junior or senior year, or recently graduated college within the last six months, studying CRM, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, inquisitive and willing to wear multiple hats. Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Hard-working, self-improvers who are hungry, proactive, and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor. Some interns must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to commit to the full season assignment.
- Must be able to provide your own housing throughout the duration of the internship.