Greenville Swamp Rabbits
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Greenville Swamp Rabbits seek a Marketing Intern. This team member works directly with the Marketing and Game Operations department, supervised by the Director of Branding and Fan Experience. During the internship, the intern will be afforded the opportunity to develop and apply skills in various areas including but not limited to event planning and management, social media, marketing, as well as introductions to marketing research, data management and business analytics. This person will be part of a team-focused environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Market research on popular trends on social platforms including Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Etc.
- Market research on hockey trends in media, feature stories, trends, and staples
- Market research on the upstate’s population and the Swamp Rabbits target market (demographic breakdown)
- Market research on popular ticket packages, fan experiences, pre-game parties, live music or acts that attract the Swamp Rabbit Fan Base
- Presenting research and trends to the Director of Branding
- Create action plans on how to effectively use and execute research in conjunction with the Swamp Rabbits Brand
- Ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assists in team and community events and outreach
- Sort event and game night photos
- Assist in script writing as assigned
- Additional duties as assigned
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program. MUST be able to receive course credit
- Graphic Design Experience suggested with knowledge of the Adobe Suite; particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn