Our Summer 2023 Internship Program is an 8-week program crafted to provide college students and recent graduates with a once in a lifetime opportunity within the sports and entertainment industry. We designed our program to deliver real life, hands-on experience that can be readily applied to future challenges and professional pursuits.
“Here at the Detroit Pistons, we are focused on equality for all. We work collaboratively to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that celebrates our differences while driving innovation and equity. Creating impactful experiences on and off the court is what we do - and ensuring that everyone has a voice is how we do it.”
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population, and we are excited to meet you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Support our Corporate Partnership team with print and digital graphic design projects for partner activations.
- Create custom graphics, photo and render mock-ups based on business objectives
- Provide support for other sales enablement materials such as brand and category infographics, and interdepartmental creative materials
- Keep track of creative inspiration and new ideas both within and outside of the industry.
- Use knowledge of design principles to creatively lay out PowerPoint slides and develop presentations.
- Create and maintain photo archive of best 2022-23 season photos for use in presentation decks.
- Support the Corporate Partnerships Solutions team in day-to-day tasks and processes.
- Actively participate in Corporate Partnerships team meetings – brainstorm sessions, weekly team check-ins, pitch reviews, etc.
- Other duties as assigned