How to apply
“Here at the Detroit Pistons, we are focused on equality for all. We work collaboratively to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that celebrates our differences while driving innovation and equity. Creating impactful experiences on and off the court is what we do - and ensuring that everyone has a voice is how we do it.”
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting legal research.
- Reviewing and analyzing contracts.
- Participating on strategic projects.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Business Affairs department to support and accelerate the rest of the organization.
- A top-performing law student with a passion for sports.
- A strategic and creative thinker who enjoys collaborating with others in various departments.
- Hard-working, self-motivated worker who is proactive and has a positive attitude.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor.
- Able to commit to an 8-week assignment.
- Has reliable transportation to and from the Pistons Performance Center.
- Able to provide their own housing throughout the duration of the internship.