- Assist in the accounts payable/accounts receivable process as assigned including vendor invoices, credit card reconciliations, and management of AP aging, depositing, and recording payments, etc.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Involvement in monthly close process including account reconciliations and financial statement review.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Assist with other reporting and ad hoc analysis as assigned.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student. Be a teacher. Be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting
- Available to work during school semester and over summer months
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening