How to apply
- Assists with organizing and formatting the event schedule.
- Researches competitive events in the markets we go into.
- Assists with preparation for meetings with current and prospective on-sale marketing and arena partners.
- Assists with preparation of presentation materials for meetings.
- Helps activate Street Team initiatives.
- Compiles in-depth research of potential event markets.
- Brainstorms creative ways to promote ticket sales.
- Creates event recaps of ticket sales, executed promotions, marketing tactics, and activations in the market.
- Researches all trends happening in sports and live events and the marketing tactics being used.
- Supports the Event Development team on various projects as needed.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program focused on Marketing, Sports Management, Business, or another program relevant to business development and sales; Junior, Senior, or Graduate level is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and grow.