The Intern will work with the digital content team in a variety of ways, including working in/with the FIGHT PASS CMS, YouTube, social media and other digital platforms as well as researching and creating editorial calendars, noting all the key anniversaries from not only UFC but also PRIDE FC, WEC and other MMA promotions. This position may write and update metadata on FIGHT PASS as well as research assignments to help curate content on the site.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of UFC FIGHT PASS and other digital platforms.
- Research and create editorial calendars. Create and update metadata for UFC FIGHT PASS, YouTube, and other platforms.
- Work on strategy to help grow followers of social media accounts.
- Distribute digital content to various platforms.
- Must currently be enrolled in a relevant academic program, Junior or Senior standing preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and grow.