Experience in consumer marketing, customer acquisition strategy or growth marketing is required. Working knowledge of database marketing and audience segmentation is fundamental; however, this is not an analytics role. Curiosity, motivation and rigor are a must, a love for the Cubs is a big plus.
- Help identify the audiences that can expand and deepen the Cubs fanbase. This may be specific demographics, psychographics, communities and/or interest-driven groups.
- Guide the development of a fan engagement calendar [promotions, special ticket offers, theme nights, experiential activations, 3rd party partnerships and cultural moments] that will be leveraged to attract key audiences and drive ticket sales.
- Collaborate with marketing, ticketing, corporate partnerships, operations, DE&I and Cubs Charities to ensure the organization is focusing on the right fan engagement tactics at the right time, and that we are maximizing the potential impact of each one.
- Work with marketing, strategy and ticketing to ensure the value proposition for current ticket products and special offers, as well as possible future programs, align with the wants and needs of key audiences.
- Collaborate with marketing and ticketing to develop strategies for growing the season ticket waitlist and optimizing their conversion rate.
- Guide the Senior Coordinator of Promotions as they expand and enhance the Cubs U student ambassador program, identify third-party marketing partnerships and create promotional items.
- Support Senior Director, Marketing in necessary market research, fan segmentation and other analysis that provides the foundation for ‘futureproof’ fan marketing