The Junior Graphic Designer will collaborate with Cubs Productions in-house designers, videographers, editors, and producers to plan and execute various graphics projects. This role will require a strong understanding of graphic design, both still and motion.
- Work with Asst. Director of Graphics to design high quality graphics and support internal creative services
- Create both still and motion graphics to the Chicago Cubs’ brand standards
- Assist with game-day graphics, such as scorecards, headshots, special recognitions and be available for all home games and events which may include working evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Produce multiple versions of graphics, both still and motion, for video board features, content series, and social media
- Create graphics for non-sporting events held at Wrigley Field, such as corporate partner outings and community functions at Gallagher WayHelp develop content around company initiatives as requested (i.e. ticket on-sale, anniversaries, Cubs Convention etc.)