- Responsible for the production of weekly broadcast content, including match preview shows and other sponsored content
- Fulfill Apple TV Club Room content requirements.
- Stream live programming of press conferences, pre-season matches, special events, and pre produced content
- Capture footage and edit content from gameday, training sessions, press conferences, marketing and community relations’ initiatives
- Travel to select road matches as a lone shooter and editor to capture gameday content
- Log footage and maintain video archive for future accessibility
- Assist in other areas of video production department responsibilities and projects.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience with a professional sports team is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of non-linear editing (Adobe Premiere preferred).
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Audition.
- Experience with Cinema-style cameras.
- Lighting and set design is a plus.
- Storytelling and scriptwriting skills are a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple high pressure editing projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Be creative, innovative, and original.
- High attention to detail.