No Longer Accepting Applications
Minneapolis, MN, USA
The On-Air Host will be responsible for contributions in the Twins Audio Pre/Post Shows, weekly segments, and potential Podcast opportunities. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for serving as the Producer for Game Broadcasts and Segments when not performing as an On-Air Host. They will be expected to work collaboratively with the Director of Broadcast, Executive Producer, and other Talent to generate content around the Twins team, team engagement initiatives as well as Brand Partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Director of Broadcast, Executive Producer and Talent to collaborate on daily story lines and successful executive of Twins Broadcasts.
- Host approximately 50 Twins Pre/Post Game Shows that are disseminated across 85 radio affiliates and audio streaming platforms.
- Research and report on Twins storylines throughout the baseball season.
- Interview Players, On-Field Staff and Baseball Operations staff.
- Host ancillary programs, podcasts and social media engagement as assigned.
- Produce Pre/Post Game Shows and Game Broadcasts as assigned throughout the season.
- Writing Scripts for Content or Brand Partnerships Segments.
- Create weekly segment ideas that highlight Twins initiatives in Ticketing, in the Community, or other ventures.
- Support content generating opportunities throughout the organization.
- Execute Brand Partnership initiatives in on-air execution and/or through production elements.
- Operate Audio Equipment, including but not limited to Mixer, non-linear editing software, Commercial Inventory Software and VoIP Audio System/patch panel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of On-Air Experience relatable to the responsibilities needed.
- Experience in producing segments from ideation to execution of the final product.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to deliver those skills in a public manner.
- Ability to collaborate within the Broadcast Department and across the organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to be decisive, adaptable, and work well under pressure in a live broadcast environment.