No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Graphic Design & Project Coordinator will support the Graphic Design Team. Including but not limited to general graphic design layout, pre-press prep and digital photo manipulation—as well as monitoring our project management tools to distribute jobs, monitor deadlines, and manage external request expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and layout artwork for print and digital advertisements, sales and marketing collateral, logos, billboards, packaging, signs, DodgerVision graphics, social media graphics, etc.
- Production-level graphic design support, including image cutouts, uniform swaps and DodgerVision headshot creation.
- Lead creative team project coordination, using Lytho to distribute jobs and monitor deadlines.
- Reports to Senior Director of Graphic Design and will work in conjunction with Manager of Graphic Design and Director of Motion Graphic Design.
- Help maintain visual consistency in accordance with established brand standards and guidelines.
- Work with external vendors for print jobs, awards and other special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in related field OR equivalent work experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Comfort in a Macintosh-based environment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, both visually and grammatically
- Ability to think and work independently
- Strong conceptual skills with ability to take projects from concept to completion
- Strong background in typography