Broadcasting Intern Los Angeles Dodgers
No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Broadcast department is responsible for the production of all Dodger television broadcasts (including pre and postgame shows), radio broadcasts and Spanish language radio and television.
- No TV experience necessary
- Interns in this department will learn technical, administrative, and creative side of production
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.