No Longer Accepting Applications
Harrison Hot Springs, BC, Canada
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
- Deliver a minimum of one workshop per year.
- Clearly articulate how to apply the content, reference materials and the learning process to achieve the various learning outcomes
- Relate to participants through sound facilitation interventions, reflection, and summative and formative feedback
- Lead a learning situation using effective communication and presentation skills such as listening, clarifying, reflecting, questioning, reviewing and debriefing.
- Represent Sport for Life in a positive manner with partner organizations.
- Promote each workshop you are trained to deliver and work to acquire workshop hosts in your region.
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.